NBA Playoffs 2018

Who u guys think is gonna take it this year ?? If I had to pick one I’d say the Rockets… but the warriors might be strong if Curry comes back right soon!! Also, Philly and Toronto look real good… I love LeBron but it doesn’t look good for them!! Hmmmm it’s gonna be fun !!

Im rooting for the raptors

GSW ALL THE WAY!!! Basketball :basketball::100::100::100:

My Warriors are one step closer lol lol, they going to the finals atleast!!! I still say they will win it all!!! Yea L James is a beast but I rather see a bad ass 3 pointer anyday over a James dunk lol lol lol

Oh @Chunkywhite smh what are we going to do with u?! Yes the warriors are the favorite but if LeBron can win this year we will be witnessing the best player ever besides Jordan!! Maybe u should change your mind and be a LeBron fan starting now… he would happy if u cheered for him im sure… just think about it :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I’m not hating on him I just like Curry a lot better lol

I can’t wait till Monday night!!! Warriors vs Rockets!!!

Pick it up Warriors!!!

Nice game 1 win!!! Warriors baby!!!

Don’t worry UnderRated the Cavs will come back to win this series lol lol

Golden State going to win tonight!! Fu Haters lol lol​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rockets better pick it up lol lol

It’s almost time for another Warriors victory!!!:fu:t2::fu:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::100::100::100::100:

Like Curry said this my fucking house!!! Damn it Golden State is going to win it all!!!

Oh pick it up!!!

Well that sucks, doesn’t matter GSW ALL THE WAY!!!

UnderRated where is this greatest player since Jordan…lol lol lol lol :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::100::100::100:

I’m to tired to watch the game tonight!! Damn crappy Memphis weed, the struggle is real!!! But go Warriors!!

Another win for the Warriors!!!